LIDS currently has opportunities in the Minneapolis/St. Paul area and is actively looking for individuals to join the TEAM in our District Manager in Training Program. This comprehensive 9-12 month training program will prepare an experienced retail candidate to become a successful District Sales Manager within the LIDS Family.
Qualified candidates should possess these requirements:
- Multi-unit Retail Management, Area Manager, Training Manager or Retail Manager of a high volume specialty retail location for a minimum of three years.
- Ability to relocate.
- Proven supervisory skill with a record for excellence in sales performance and operational control.
- Passionate about developing a team to exceed expectations in all areas of the business and to be successful in their career.
- Proven ability to perform independently with minimal supervision.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate verbally in a clear, audible, and gramatically correct manner.
- Ability to operate a computer, as well as maneuver relative software programs.
- Possess a current valid driver's license, certificate of insurance coverage and the ability to drive an automobile.
- Driving required for up to 100% of the daily work schedule.
- Standing required for up to 90% of the daily work schedule.
- Ability and willingness to travel overnight for training and/or business meetings.
- Strong knowledge of sports and competitive environment.
We are currently
scheduling interviews in the Minneapolis area. If you or someone
you know is interested and meet the above requirements, please submit a resume
and cover letter that reflects your experience and abilities to firstname.lastname@example.org. Walk-ins are
welcome; however please bring your resume and cover letter to the LIDS
Wednesday, September 22, 2010
11:30am to 6:00pm