Online voting has come to a close, and we will soon announce the 1st through 5th top place winners of the 2015 LIDS Foundation “Tip the Hat Award.” In the meantime, we want to congratulate all the great organizations that are working day in and day out to promote healthy and active youth programs.
The LIDS Foundation “Tip the Hat Award” honors the work of each the below submitting programs by bestowing each with a microgrant in the following amounts:
- Live Healthy & Thrive Foundation
- Brandon Burlsworth Foundation
- YMCA of Kingston and Ulster County
- Team IMPACT
- Phoenix Children’s Hospital Foundation
- Project GOAL
- Unlimited Play
- United Soccer Alliance
- Indiana Soccer Foundation
- Small Wonders
- Kips Bay Boys & Girls Club
- Minority Athletes Networking
- Tuberous Sclerosis Alliance
Congratulations to all our grantees. Keep up the amazing work!